Easy to learn and quick to play, brainwaves: the astute goose is a fun, card-based memory game for the whole family!
· Players must identify a burglar from a set of suspect cards; can you remember What the culprit was wearing and what animal accomplices were with them, when the card is turned face down?!
· For 1 to 5 players: sharpen your mind with Solo play or compete against an opponent.
· Scientist recommended, The astute goose was developed by renowned game designer Reiner Knizia and neuroscientists, and it was tested by clinical psychologists at ulm University in Germany.
· Portable: small size make this a great game to take on the go!
· A parents' Choice Gold award winner