A classic tale of murder on the Orient Express, reimagined. The culprit of a grisly crime is still on board your train. It’s a race against time to piece the clues together before the train reaches its destination. The case is perplexing, and you must solve it quickly so the assailant does not escape. Difficulty Level: 4 of 5.
· Ages 12 and up
· No. of Players: 1 to 4
· Play Time: 1 to 2 hours
· Difficulty Level: 4 of 5
· Escape room in a box: Bring the excitement, intensity, and team spirit of an escape room to your living room!
· Teamwork: Up to 4 players work together to solve the clues and escape.
· Unique themes: Each game has a different setting with clues and puzzles integrated into the storyline.
· Unplugged: App not required! Everything needed to solve the riddles (including hints, if necessary) is included in the box.
· One-time use: Each game can only be played once, because you must mark up, fold, and tear the game materials to crack the codes.