The excursion to the Valley of the Kings is the highlight of your vacation to Egypt. As you crawl through the narrow passageways, you lose the rest of your tour group. You enter a mysterious burial chamber. A massive stone door closes behind you. On the floor lie a dusty notebook and an ancient disk ... Can you solve the riddles left for you by an earlier pyramid explorer and escape the tomb? Difficulty Level: 4 of 5.
· Ages 12 and up
· No. of Players: 1 to 4
· Play Time: 1 to 2 hours
· Difficulty Level: 4 of 5
· Winner of the 2017 Kennerspiel des Jahres (Connoisseur's Game of the Year), together with EXIT: The Abandoned Cabin and EXIT: The Secret Lab
· Escape room in a box: Bring the excitement, intensity, and team spirit of an escape room to your living room!
· Teamwork: Up to 4 players work together to solve the clues and escape.
· Unique themes: Each game has a different setting with clues and puzzles integrated into the storyline.
· Unplugged: App not required! Everything needed to solve the riddles (including hints, if necessary) is included in the box.
· One-time use: Each game can only be played once, because you must mark up, fold, and tear the game materials to crack the codes.