As volunteers for a medical research study, you report to a lab as instructed. But no one is there except for you! Vapor rises from a test tube and you start feeling dizzy. When you wake up again, the door is locked, and you discover a notebook and a strange disk ...
Can you solve the riddles left for you by a previous research volunteer and escape the lab? This game can be played only one time because you must markup, fold, and tear the game materials to solve the riddles and escape.
"EXIT’s puzzles strike a perfect balance between logic and lateral thinking, and tease as much as they test."
12 and up
Difficulty Level: 3.5 of 5.
· Escape room in a box: Bring the excitement, intensity, and team spirit of an escape room to your living room!
· Teamwork: Up to 4 players work together to solve the clues and escape.
· Unique themes: Each game has a different setting with clues and puzzles integrated into the storyline.
· Unplugged: App not required! Everything needed to solve the riddles (including hints, if necessary) is included in the box.
· One-time use: Each game can only be played once, because you must mark up, fold, and tear the game materials to crack the codes.